Things that I learned from this session of Plants Gone Wild:
1) I rediscovered that my driveway is really about 60ft instead of 30ft and can hold 4 cars instead of 2
2) Forsythia's are a pain in the a** when the try to spread out everywhere
3) There is a plant that is even more of a pain in the a** that even overtakes the forsythia and I don't even know the name of it
4) Totally vacuuming your leaves up from every tiny corner that they gather in every year is much better that dealing with it when you don't
5) I found my garden hose again
6) My basement windows were dark for a reason
|Plants Gone Wild: BEFORE There is actually a driveway under there and a house for that matter.
|Plants Gone Wild: AFTER - Hey! There's my garden hose. I haven't seen that in a while. And there are the basement windows! And you can actually see the driveway. Good stuff!
|Plants Gone Wild: AFTER -You can actually see into my backyard from the front of the house now. If you look at the BEFORE photo above, you couldn't even see the gate opening. Wow.